Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tommy Carruthers JKD May Camp 2014 Glasgow Scotland,

 Tommy Carruthers JKD

MAY CAMP 2014- BASEMENT 

Glasgow Scotland, United Kingdom 

26TH MAY TILL 1ST JUNE 2014

THE LATE JAMES Y LEE'S SON GREGLON LEE CONDUCTS HIS VERY FIRST SEMINAR OUTSIDE AMERICA AT  THE BASEMENT ON THE 

31ST OF MAY AND 1ST OF JUNE,

7 DAYS TRAINING ON ALL ASPECTS OF REALITY APPLICATION OF JEET KUNE DO.

Click here to view Photo album



Tommy Carruthers JKD training camp was awesome! It is total mind blowing JKD training drills that work on specific individuals JKD tool, it build on the attribute speed, power, timing and distance.

The training drills focus fishing the fight fast, thus our main target for the training is knee, groin and eye. 

If you are seriously want to improve your JKD skill I would recommend you travel to Glasgow and train with Tommy basement students you will definitely improve a lots of your JKD skills. 

The reason is simple if you want to be the best train with the best. In Singapore we don't have such group of students yet because students are not committed to train 3 time a week.

Even once a week also got problem to commit to come consistently. That is big problem!

You know to reach that level it take years and to train 3 time a week every week without fail.

After I came back from Glasgow, I told myself I want to form a training group like Tommy students in Singapore. 

Now if you are the person I looking for, interested to joint my training group and seriously want to improve your JKD skills. You are ready to commit minimum once a week consistently. Than you are qualify to joint my group. 

If you can commit 3 time a week consistently it even better.

Drop me a message at 90059173

Thank you
Nico Yeo